OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Huda Beauty Obsessions Palettes Review + Beauty look

Yassssss Huda Beauty!
Huda Beauty has many of our favourite products, from eyeshadow palettes, to lips kits to lashes ! She has blessed us just as always so you know this time I had to put my hand in the cookie jar! So I digged up some glitz and glam for you with my choice of these 2 palettes. I’m here to give you a review + a beauty look with Huda Beauty Obsessions Palettes Mauve and Warm Brown! 



 



Huda Beauty Obsessions Palettes
Mauve & Warm Brown


Review

Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Mauve is a full pigmented Shadow! It has shades that range from light glitter pink to deep pink purples. My first impression of this palette was the bold deep purples and the glitz and glitter of the pink shades. It’s has 2 stand-out shades that remind me of a cream pink/brown and a milk chocolate brown.

My swatches allowed me to see how smooth they go on, and boy do they ! The glittery shades are very pigmented with a base colour that keeps it shining and bold . Then you have the deep rich mattes that give off a burgundy look with different under tones. Many and any look can be created with this palette. This palette had me surprised and excited at the same time ! Definitely a great buy! 

Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Mauve 
*With Flash





Review
Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Warm Brown is holiday warmth in a palette! These highly pigmented shades range from red browns to purple browns and pink browns ! It’s has a gorgeous glitter gold shade right in the middle, that is perfect for an eye popping lid !

My first impression was the sandy red and the glittery gold. It really felt warm and snug. The gold looks like someone literally put gold glitter and sealed it !  You have sandy and dusty browns with toasted and warm reds. It gives you night and day in a palette. It’s creamy and smooth to put on. With these shades any holiday season party will have head turning ! 




Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette Warm Brown
* With Flash
 





Beauty Look
w. Obsessions Palette Warm Brown 


Foundation is on. Brows are done. I'm READY




  • Started off with Top Row: 2nd + 3rd Shade, Using a crease brush.
  • Created a clean crease with Cover girl read, set, go concealer. Using a angled flat head brush


  • Then I added the gold glitter shade, Second row: 2nd shade to the lid of my eye following the crease. Using a flat head eyeshadow brush





  • Then I finish it off with a smokey look with a dark purple brown shade: Second Row 1st shade. Using a small blending brush.



Complete Look



 






No comments:

Post a Comment