OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Thursday, December 28, 2017

OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo
Of course my favourite place Sephora was the first and last on my list! Came out with a bag of glam filled with primers, lipsticks, a highlighter and even a makeup sponge. I leave the cheating up to my gift givers so I got some MAC Cosmetics to drop on you also.  I got the swatches and reviews just for you here and Masquerades&Concealers!


Sephora Goods!

  





Here’s the Goods. 


Fenty Beauty 
By Rihanna







Pro filt’r Instant Retouch Primer 


This is my favourite Fenty Beauty product! This is my 3rd time purchasing this product as my go-to full glam primer. I use many primers for different looks but I must say I love this primer, it’s so good I try to use it every time anyways ! 
This primer goes on silky smooth, and give you this moose feel. It blends in easy and even. It keeps my makeup lasting all night and also keeps it looking fresh. This product is a must buy for anyone looking for a primer change ! 




Plush Matte Lipstick 
(Candy Venom)
 



Fenty Beauty released a line of lipsticks just in time for Boxing Day ! So you know I had to scoop one up. I got the Candy venom plush matte lipstick. This packaging follows the same abstract shaping. She switched up the packaging, making the whole lipstick a metallic mirrored gold. 
This colour goes on very smooth, creamy and highly pigmented. It also come with a cute FB logo on the top on the lipstick! 



Precision Makeup Sponge 


This makeup sponge has a bit of everything. It comes with one half curved body, the other half flat and a flat top. It say that this makeup sponge is precise, versatile, and expert blending for all formula's! I have not yet tryed this sponge, saving it for a glam tutorial. So keep posted so you don’t miss the review! 
Too Faced 
  



Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick 
Rouge Melted Velvet 
    


This lipstick come in a twist cap package. You must squeeze the tube to receive colour. It’s highly pigmented and goes on smooth and silky, while releasing enough colour to glide onto your lips. It most definitely is long wearing and even partly survived eating a full meal without touch up. 



Melted MATTE Liquified Matte Long Wear Lipstick 
 Queen B
  


This lipstick is gorgeous. It comes in a gorgeous glass bottles with a twist cap. It’s goes on smooth with fast easy drying. The Matte is non-cracking or dry, it leaves enough moisture for your lips. It also becomes kiss proof 💋



Melted LATEX Liquified High Shine Lipstick 
Can't Touch This 
   



This lipstick is basically latex on your lips and not the feel but the look! 
It gives off this extra glossy pigmented colour. It leaves a smooth silky feel on your lips after application. It also comes in a glass container with a twist cap. 



Makeupforever 




Pro Light Fusion Undetectable Luminizer 
( #02 )

This highlighter is my GO- TO ! I almost use it as much as my Fenty Beauty Shimmer Match Stix. It’s VERY pigmented and has a metallic shine colour. Applying is easy and smooth. It comes in a compact packaging with a mirror and a abstract design on the highlighter itself. This is my 2nd Buy and only because the colour last so long ! 


Huda Beauty 



Obsessions Palette 
Electric
  
 This palette is literally electric! The shades are highly pigmented, highly vibrant and very colourful. This is really a party in a palette ready for any head turning look. As all the palettes in the Obsessions collection, it goes on smooth, creamy and a one application to get desired colour! 
MAC Cosmetics 


Point n’shoot Eyeshadow Palette (x4)
    

 
This palette comes with 3 deep brown to black shades and one cream. This is a 4 shade palette in a flip square case package. These shades are great colours but not highly pigmented. The cream colour ( as shown in photo ) doesn’t really show. I had to apply many times to gain what little colour I received. It might be the lightness of the colour, but also the other colours showed upon application but still had to put on more than one time to get the desired colour. Nevertheless this is Palette is good and I use the cream shade as a base colour when doing my cut crease, so all is well ! 



Matte Lipstick 
Flamboyish  
  


This lipstick is great ! It’s highly pigmented and goes on silky. This colour goes on bright and vibrant leaving a smooth moisturize feel. This lipstick is from MAC’s Nutcracker Collection and comes in a purple and pink package with a gold rim. 




MAC X Brooke Candy
Till Death Do Us Part 
  



This lipstick has a galaxy feel. It goes on smooth but semi-sticky. This colour is vibrant and glittery with ever application. I like how you don’t have to apply much to get the desired colour or glitter. It’s lasts long enough with pigment still in place! 





I hope you guys enjoyed my buy as much as I do ! 
For more look head over to looks of the day
For tutorials using these products head over to my YouTube channel Lisshaaleah Beauty



Like. Share. Subscribe 

No comments:

Post a Comment