OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Masquerading Around

New to the scene, but nevertheless there is much to say!
Should I begin with my name, maybe later but for now I want to know yours. I want to know all the things that make you great, cause there's many. Even though it may not show or it may not be heard.
    Masquerades&concealers, what does it mean ?

Masquerade

[mas-kuh-reyd]

Verb 

mas·quer·ad·ed, mas·quer·ad·ing.

1. To go about under false pretenses or a false character; assume the character of; give oneself out to be.

2. To disguise oneself.


I look at my makeup as my paintbrush. It may be a masquerade but it doesn't disguise me to be a person I'm not. It's more of a enhancement on things I already have. It's not a secret, because even without my makeup you wouldn't know who I was, who I really am.  Unfortunately you have a better view than me even with being the one who's seen my face for many years, you will view more than I can imagine.
   There is many reason to wear makeup and this is mine. As you follow along my journey I hope to inspire you, encourage you and give you something good to read!

    When the cats away the mice will play
Play with me, this masquerade

No comments:

Post a Comment