OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What's In My TARTE Package ?!

Hello Beauty Queens! 

I finally received my Tarte package and I’m here to share with you all the goodies ! 

Image.jpeg


I wanted to try a bit of everything, while also trying something new. I’ve always had a hard time with my mascara never really switched it up to much but that’s changed! I got something for everything, eyes, under eyes, face and lips ! Let's check out the goods shall we !




TARTE Dream Big Eyeshadow Palette 
( Left )
 
 

 This palette is filled with 8 sparkle and glitter infused shades that range from rosey red to blush pinks right down to different shades of gold and even a pop of purple! This palette includes one matte shade of a coco brown, gorg! These shades go on highly pigmented and smooth infused with the Amazon clay !  Can’t get enough ! The packaging has a modern looks, opens up like a mini book and includes a mirror. Loveee 💕

Here’s a look at the swatches ! 


Shades :
(Top to Bottom)
This Is It
All In 
Go For It 
You Can 
Happening
Hustle
Ambitious 
Risktaker 


TARTE Tartelette Tease
( Right )


This gorgeous palette includes 6 shades that’s range from matte to glitter and creams to browns and even a pop of deep purple! These shades go on smooth and easy and blend together well ! The packaging for this palette has a modern twist with bold colours ! What’s not to love about this palette  !

Let's check out the swatches !


Shades :
(Top to bottom)
Whisper 
Crush 
Heartbreaker
Wink
First kiss
Bff


REALTED : Huda Beauty's Obsessions Palettes And More !



TARTE Tarteist Lip Paint

 

 By look, this product seems creamy and pigmented. I have not tried this lip paint yet so stay tuned on my youtube Channel for a review ! 



TARTE Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara 


I’ve always struggled with have long but very curly lashes. So even though they are long I don’t get the length because of the ringlets of curls that my lashes refuse to ring out of ! So I’ve never stuck with one mascara but things might change ! This mascara is everything it give you that full fan look with adding an even amount of fullness to length. Even though my lashes are full it never hurt to add more, bigger is better baby ! It comes in a faux snaked
Print hard container; twist to open. 



TARTE Tartelette Lash Paint 


 This Mascara Give you the length with that black, bold look. I love using this mascara for my heavy glam looks ! Sometimes I even mixed both this mascara and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes ! This mascara comes in a cute black and gold container with black paint splatter like design on the top. Lovee! 


RELATED : Sleigh Bells Are Ringing For Beauty !



TARTE Maracuja C-Brightener Eye Treatment  



LOVE ! I just posted a Tutorial using this product and it had my undereye looking amazing then and in the morning !  It come in a dark bottle; Twist cap.


TARTE Skincare Pack Your Bags 911 Undereye Rescue Patches
 
I haven’t tried this one yet but it does say that these patches infused with their Rainforest By The Sea complex soothe and hydrate your undereye area to fight the appearance of puffy ness and dark circles to help you feel awake ! So stay tuned for a youtube tutorial on this product !





LIKE. SHARE. SUBSCRIBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment