OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Saturday, October 21, 2017

ColourPop x My Little Pony; Colour Explosion

As always we are looking for the next collabs and collections, and as usual the beauty gods have blessed us once again with the Colourpop x My Little Pony Collection
ColourPop is known not only for their affordable and highly pigmented makeup, they're also known for their amazing collaborations. They have done collaboration with actresses, models, and even household icons, like Hello Kitty
 


This collection is full of colour and glitz, it includes ultra glossy lips, pressed powder highlighters, pressed powder shadow, super shock shadows and a brush set. ColourPop x My Little Pony Collection offer 2 kits: My little pony PR collection kit ( $134) and My Little Pony Collection Kit ($110). You can also purchase the products separately but cannot separately purchase the second limited-edition My Little Pony tote bag.

Check out the collection here ! 

My Little Pony PR Collection Kit 

Includes: 
 Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Super Shock Shadows
Pressed Powder Highlighters
Ultra glossy lips
 Brush Set
Makeup Bag
Tote Bag
My Little Pony Stickers 

My Little Pony Collection Kit
Includes: 
 Pressed Powder Shadow Palette
Super Shock Shadows
Pressed Powder Highlighters
Ultra glossy lips
 Brush Set
Makeup Bag
My Little Pony Stickers

Pressed Powder Shadow Palette 

Shades:
Butterscotch: white with subtle pink violet opalescent sheen
Blossom: metallic peach with pink and gold duo-chrome finish
Starshine: metallic golden tangerine
Bluebell: satin golden ivory
Applejack: matte dusty red violet
Skydancer: metallic bright icy lavender
Minty: matte cool-toned fuchsia
Flutterbye: matte true pastel peach
Twilight: satin deep blackened violet
Firefly: metallic silvery baby blue
Snuzzle: metallic icy white with opalescent blue duo-chrome
Princess Sparkle: metallic rich smokey turquoise

Pressed Powder Highlighter

Shades:
Starflower
Trickles 

Ultra Glossy Lip

Shades:
Top Row
Ponyland 
Dream castle 
Flutter Valley 
Bottom Row
Lemon Drop
Pin Wheel

Supershock Shadows

Shades:
Sunbeam 
Posey 
Cherries jubilee 

Brush Set 

Includes:
Angled Face Brush
Fan Brush
Shader Brush
Tapered Blending Brush
Angled Eye Brush
Translucent Brush Holder

REALTED : FentyBeauty Cosmic New Collection




Makeup Bag 

No comments:

Post a Comment