OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Friday, October 13, 2017

Fenty Beauty Went Full Cosmic On Us!

The wait is over ! 

Sephora drops the new Galaxy Collection by Fenty Beauty today ! 



Here's what we know, there is 13 products in the Galaxy Collection. It includes an eye shadow palette, four shimmery lip balms, four iridescent and holographic pigmented lipsticks, three trans-formative liquid-to-glitter eyeliners, and one eyeliner smudging brush.


   
This is Rihanna's first ever Fenty Beauty eyeshadow palette with 14 colours that will rock your world . Here's a look at this collection, in all its glory.
You an also check out the full collection on Fenty Beauty online !



Galaxy eyeshadow palette 
$59

Oh-Zone
Xtra Terrestrial 
Mars on Fire 
Cosmic Ocean 
Ultraviolet 
Light Year 
Midnight Bolt 
Meteor Crush 
Sublime 
Planet FX 
Space Owt 
Jupiter Sand 
Milky Way 
Sunburst



Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter 
$19

Left to Right
Gal on the Moon
Astro-naughty  
Plutonic Relationship
Spacesuit  




Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick 
$19

Left to Right
Gravity 
$upanova  
Supermoon
Sci-Fly 



Eclipse 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner, 
$20
Left to Right
Later, Crater
Alien Bae 
Nepturnt


2-Way Eyeliner Smudging brush 
$24



Start roasting your chestnuts, because as I've said before I'm checking my list , I'm checking it twice. With all these holiday collections It feels like Christmas is right around the corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment