OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Upgrading Your Look With ABH Cream Contour Kit

Missed me ? Well even if you didn't I'm back anyways, and isn't that splendid. As always I come baring news; the juicy, the sparkle, the glam. I'm here to share the love I have for my Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit, and how it gave me life ! I did a step by step look of how it upgraded my glam to glamorous.  ABH also has a powder contour kit, but with my skin type I do better with cream. Here's my look !






  • I start off with my glamorous ABH cream contour palette, top row 2nd shade under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose with a concealer brush + a few dots of Makeupforever under eyes. 

   




  • I use my beauty blender to blend in all my highlights; under eyes and bridge of nose. Then I use both top row - 3rd shade, and bottom row - 1st shade for my contour. I use both shades under my cheek bones, up the edges of my hairline and to shape my nose.

    


  • Again I use my beauty blender to blend it all in. Then I Bake, Bake, BAKE w. my Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder.
❤ Glam wasn't built in a day ladies ❤





  • Cleared off the loose powder, added my FentyBeauty Shimmer Matchstix and CoverGirl's Presssed Powdered and then...


 





The Final Look !
❤ Glam to Glamorous ❤
 


Subscribe, Like, Comment for more step by step looks !






No comments:

Post a Comment