OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Monday, October 16, 2017

Step-By-Step Beauty Look

I love the feeling I have while doing my makeup. It's a feeling of unlimited possibilities. Here is a step-by-step guide to my beauty look. 

1. I begin with a fresh washed faced of course ! Today I used Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Primer






2. I use 2 foundations. I use L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Coverage Foundation on my cheeks and L'Oreal True Match all over my face. I used a foundation flat brush for the total coverage + a sponge for the true match ( due to its more liquidity), when I'm done I blend it all in with a thick foundation brush 



 

Final Result 


3. Finally Brows ! I used the NYX Tame&Frame Brow Pomade to fill in my brows. Then I used a angled brow brush + a brow brush 



4. Then I use my Cover Girl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Concealer to shape then up clean.






 Final Result




 

5. When I'm finished with my brows, I use a brighter shade of the Cover Girl Concealer as a primer for my eyes. I use an angled nose shadow brush to blend it in. 


  Final Result 


6.Now we can get to the eyeshadow ! 
I decided on using the Tarte Pro Palette, one of my many fav's. I mixed the shades Whimsy + Mod together with a blending brush on my whole eye 



                                                                       Final Result



7.Then I added the shade minx to the lid of my eye only 



Final Result

8. Now for the liner! 
I use Maybelline Eyestudio eyeliner, which comes with a eyeliner brush !


9. Now back to my face. I used the cover girl Concealer with the Makeupforever Concealer under my eyes. Then use a beauty blender to blend it all in.


Final Result
 


10.I used Laura Mercier Setting Powder 
Under my eyes + Cover girl Clean powder foundation on the rest of my face 


 Final Result


11.Then I used NYX Powder Contour Palette 
For my cheek contour.


 Final Result

12. After all that I added Fenty Beauty Simmer Match Stix on my checks, inner eye, upper brow, nose bridge, upper lip + chin.






13. Then mascara and I wrap it all up with a fresh setting spray.



 At the end after hair and outfit glam, this was my final look...





Hope you Enjoyed !

No comments:

Post a Comment