OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Falling For Fall

Happy Thanksgiving queens. At least for us up here in the north. It's a long weekend and doesn't that sound exciting. Well at least it gives me one more day of glam before I go back to the everyday basics.
  

Whats your go-to look as you gather around to stuff your face, and try not to ruin your lipstick 💄 Something about the holidays get me all worked up. The food, the decor, the HOLIDAY limited-edition make-up. Beauty cosmetics like Tarte, Too Faced and MAC have come out with palettes and lipsicks  to die for. But, you can't say thanksgiving without welcoming Fall and with the fall colours that come with !

Tarte
Treasure Box Collector's Set


Too Faced
Best Year Ever Makeup Collection



MAC
MAC x Nicki Minaj VivaGlam



May I say my favourite of them all, an oldy but a classic my go-to fall palette :
Thanksgiving glam


Urban Decay
Naked Ultimate Palette





Check out 'looks of the day' for looks with my Urban Decay Palette, until then the winter woes are soon approaching , so lets make the best of this colourful season.


Happy Holidays !

No comments:

Post a Comment