OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Porcelain Doll

"Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable."
  • Shakespeare 

It's quite funny that I have makeup to match my mood. Like absolutely complete makeup from the primer down to the mascara. 
   Some days it's 50%fairy 50%goddess.
Other days I just want look like I didn't walk out of the walking dead ! It's all strategic, I never feel the same, therefore my makeup never looks the same. Yes yes , I have my go-to's, you'll  always find me with some liner and highlight pretending to be like Beyoncé I just woke up like this. It's a must ! 


I look the best when I first wake up, my face has a glow to it. Then I get to work with all the wind and outside pollution when I come home I looked like I've died or work 15hrs ! 

Things I use to keep my face looking porcelain, fresh and so cleeeaaannn.

Neutrogena pomegranate face wash



Can I say this product is to die for! I've converted most people I know to this product, and that damn pomegranate just puts the cherry on top 🍒 


Aveeno daily face moisturizer 



died and Aveno gave me life ! And also gave me very smooth skin. Especially being someone who suffers from eczema in some season. Aveeno has my back against the hard cold nights. 

Bio-oil 





The after life ! Take me to heaven pleaseee. This product is a hit or miss when it comes to your face skin type. Some face skin types react to the concessive oil. So I usually use this at night when my face needs it the most and won't be bothered by hands and such forth.

Palmer's coco butter formula 
( skin therapy oil ) 



  THERAPY ! Literally, it gives my skin therapy. Gets it feeling good again. Raps up all the other products with a final BANG! 💥 
This again is strong and sensitive, it does instruct you to use at night due to the sun rays in the day. But honey boo look at these ingredients!  
How can you not want to infuse your skin with all these natural gems ! 

Ahhh we made it to the end. And it's only the end of preparation of your face for night and day BEFORE all the glitz and glam! I have everything I need to look fresh with or withOUT my makeup. 



No comments:

Post a Comment