OMG! My Boxing Day SEPHORA Goods !

I’m back ! The holidays had me all wrapped up in its glory! But nevertheless it’s boxing week and if you didn’t head out, I did for you xo ...

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

What's Your Pre-Beauty Routine?

Sometimes we forget how important it is to treat your face as well as you treat your makeup, if not more! 
The care of your face will show through your makeup. So treat your face well ! 



My Step-by-step pre-beauty routine 

Here's a quick look at the products I use.



  

Step 1: Remove makeup


  • I've always preferred to purchase face wipes to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I believe that with all the makeup I put on, going through the day with sweat and pollution's I'll get better results removing most of the work, so my face wash can do it's job. Either that or I would have to wash my face more than once. You can test it out at home. After washing your face, use a wipe or even a cotton pad with oil / Vaseline. Rub the cotton pad on a part of your face. If you still see your foundation, your makeup is not fully off ! 
Step 2: Wash face 
  • I always face my hands before washing my face. I wash my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: Pink Grapefruit.  May I say it's like heaven in a bottle! I always use the grapefruit infused edition, cause it makes my face so damn beautiful, has me glowing right after the wash.They also offer the regular Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash.

Step 3: Face-mask 



  •  The L'Oréal Pure-Cray mask is one of my favourites! The instructions say to leave it on for 10-15 mins. It hardens then you gently wash it off. It brings back the elasticity to my face, and has it feeling fully recovered. L'Oréal has around 4 clay mask that help with different things, you can even mix it up ! I stick with exfoliating and pore refining clay-mask because I feel that's my biggest problem, or what I lack due to the care of my face. As most face mask, instructions say to use 2-3times a week, you don't want to over do it and cause your face to become more sensitive. There are many masks out there, find the one the fits your face best! 


Step 4: moisturize !


  •  The word moisturize never looked so good ! PLEASE moisturize your face, morning or night just do it. Unless you want your makeup looking dull and dry the next day. It's is important, especially after all the wiping, and washing we do. We must put back the moisturize in our skin to keep it looking fresh and young, and to allow everything else to be absorbed and all wrapped up. I use about 2-3 moisturizers daily. Aveeno, Bio-oil and Skin Therapy Oil w. Vitamin E. Usually at night I use the most moisturizers to allow it to be absorbed unbothered. Aveeno works for all skin types I feel, because it's filled with natural and neutral ingredients, with all different types for sensitive and dry skin, It's hard to find a reaction. Bio-oil is amazing for your body scars  and blemishes, but I have seen it be too sensitive for some face types. Fortunately for me it does wonders for my face Heath. My cherry on top 🍒 my skin therapy oil, I use at night because it's strong and I want to allow the oils to be absorbed over night unbothered by things like sunlight, dirty hands and micro debris in the wind. The ingredients are to die for, with oils like : coconut, sesame seed oil, aloe oil, how can you go wrong ! 
Final Result 
Ready for bed, with a face full of moisture !


I hope this was helpful and you have a chance to try any of these products, I can trust that they will make a difference. As a side note, with any reviews of any products especially the products for your face, always do a test on a small area of skin that you'd be applying the product(s), so that you can see how your skin may or may not react to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment